- This event has passed.
2022 Team Hope 5K Run & Walk- Jersey Shore
April 30, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Message from MRFC alumni, Jim Giordano
Hello friends and family,
I’m reaching out to give you all a heads up for the 5th annual Jersey Shore 5K / Team Hope Walk for the HDSA NJ Chapter, which we will be hosting on Saturday, April 30th at Bar A in Belmar. This is a critical “restart” year after a two year COVID hiatus. I need you there to make sure it is a “run-away” success!
I know some of you came to the walk in Edison. Being from Monmouth County, this is the one we would like you to attend. I will not be sending invites to both going forward as I do not want to burden you in attending 2 events.
For those of you who have joined any of the past few years, you know that we should expect a lot of fun! If you are free that weekend, please sign up, as it will mean a lot to me to have you all there to support. The last time we held this event in 2019 was a huge success, with over 200 participants raising over $50K, and I am hopeful that we can have a strong comeback year to regain that momentum.
To Sign up https://newjersey.hdsa.org/
The user interface is a bit screwy, so here are detailed instructions on how to register:
– You need to Sign Up / Sign In for an HDSA Portal Account
– Once logged in, click “Register / Start / Join a Team”
– Join as a “Runner” or “Walker” in the “Please Choose Registration Type” section (if you can’t make it, donations are welcome as well)
– Under “Join Fundraising Team” select “Giardino – Malone” in the dropdown
– Fill out your contact info and get your credit card ready (and select the box to cover the processing fee!)
Let me know if you have any questions – love you all and thanks in advance for your support!!
Jim, Carol, Julia, Ava and Mara