As we gear up for the 2015, we are engaging in a membership drive to help support Monmouth Rugby on and off the pitch. The club has continued to grow and is in need of your support. In just the past year, Monmouth Rugby Club has added Men’s Division III and High School Girls teams for a total of 5 competitive playing sides. With a nearly $60K annual operating budget, member dues make up approximately half of the revenues needed and is balanced by club fundraising efforts.
Club memberships for 2015 are up for renewal. All non-playing club members are strongly encouraged to at least register as social member. Revenues from club memberships support rugby expenditures such as playing facilities, coaching, travel, and equipment as well as keep the doors open and the lights on at our beloved Wilde Rover.
2015 Membership Dues Structure:
- Player (includes CIPP, voting, and social benefits) – $150 per season
- Non-Player Voting (includes voting, and social benefits) – $100 per year
- Social (social benefits only) – $50 per year
Member benefits include:
- Access to club events at the Wilde Rover
- Discounts to events like the Awards Banquet and Monmouth Day and more
- Guest access benefits
We have over 40 years of alumni, family, friends and supporters and greatly appreciate your support and efforts to build the club into what it is today. Thank you in advance for your support!